Create software packages with customer specific adaptions
Create software packages with Flexera Adminstudio using MSI technology
Create script-based installation packages
Implementing packaging standards as per company guidelines
Configure package deployment in the client management suite
Evaluation of software requirements of the specialist departments
Close cooperation with German Counterparts & Indian test management team
Troubleshooting in case of faulty packages
Knowledge on Evaluating the software and compatibility testing
Knowledge on testing packaged application across Test cases
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of RELEVANT Experience in software packaging and deployment
Expert Skills in Flexera Adminstudio InstallShield or a similar packaging tool
Expert Skills in SCCM and Microsoft Intune, or a similar client management suite
Expert Skills in OS Microsoft Windows 7/10
Expert Skills in standard applications (e.g. Microsoft, Adobe)
Expert Skills in PowerShell.
Strong Process knowledge according to ITIL good practices and with present or past
Good analytical thinking
Good Communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
Active team player and possess independent working ability
Academic Qualification and Certifications:
Mandatory requirement: (MUST HAVE)
Any Graduate or a Diploma necessary relevant experience as per requirement section mentioned above
Optional or good to have certifications:
1. ITIL (V3) foundation certification is added advantage
2. Knowledge in Ivanti Client Management Suite (also known as LANDesk Management Suite)
Must be willing to travel outside India as and when necessary
Willing to relocate to Bangalore (applies if candidate is out stationed)
- Repackaging Vendor Setup using Flexera AdminStudio
- Creating Transforms for Vendor MSI Using Flexera AdminStudio
- Customizing Applications in MSI\MST using MSI tables like Upgrade, Custom Action, Files, Registry tables.
- Good knowledge on file types (INI, DLL, OCX etc.) and the method of handling these files in MSI.
- Good knowledge on Driver Packages, handling driver files in MSI
- Creating Response Files for silent installation of Installshield executables.
- Importing packaged applications and deploying through SCCM (or any equivalent deployment tool).
- Knowledge on Windows OS and architecture.
- Basic or Intermediate knowledge on Powershell, Wise or VB Scripting
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Sindhu
Contact Company:Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Reference Id:RA/SI/Application Packaging Engineer/Bangalore