We have an urgent opening with our client in Nasik.
Only males, candidate must know Marathi and should be a local or anyone looking to relocate to Nashik.
Please find the JD for AM - HR & Admin, Nashik.
Position: AM HR & Admin
Location: Sinnar, Nashik
Reporting to: Corporate HR and GM - Factory
Experience: 7 to 10 yrs in a manufacturing setup
Qualification: PGDBM/MBA/MMS/MLS in Human Resources
CTC: Rs. 4.2 to 4.5 LPA
1) To manage the recruitment cycle as per approved plan.
2) Assist in preparing HR manpower budget and planning.
3) To prepare and implement HR policies
4) To identify training needs and implement training activities at plant level ensuring correct documentation
5) To assist Corporate HR in PMS exercise.
6) Manage employee life cycle
7) To monitor time keeping activities
8) Conduct employee engagement activities whenever required.
9) Monitor wage and salary administration system.
10) To handle all disciplinary matters
11) To maintain all statutory lisences ensuring site is compliant with all statutory norms.
1) To manage canteen services
2) Handle company fleet.
3) To provide admin support to all cross functional teams
4) Face audits such as BRC, ISO, IFC, SMETA and others as and when required.
5) Liason with local regulatory authorities.
6) Manager all stationary, H/K, and security personnel
7) To monitor all safety norms at factory level
8) To check and monitor personal hygiene.
9) To organize for health camps and maintain records for the same.
10) To arrange and execute CSR activities.
11) Suggest improvement plans to HOD at shop floor level.
Interested candidates can apply with their updated CV(word format only) on firstname.lastname@example.org with below details:
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Birth date :
Thanks & Regards,
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
+91 - 8447309745
Salary: INR 4,25,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time