Job Title Associate- CRM
Reports To Implementation Manager
Summary The candidate will be expected to create, update and maintain CRM for a given State. Candidates, who have had significant experience in back end data management and want to be part of a multifunctional interaction and engagement, will enjoy this experience.
Candidates will be expected to:
1. Maintain clean database in CRM. Create new accounts, deals and make check-ins after appropriate checks.
2. Updating of Channel Partner deals in correspondence to communication received from Business team.
3. Purchase Order (PO) checks on soft copy, creation of the School Purchase Order in CRM and maintaining the
hard copies of all signed POs.
4. Learn usage of internal tools like Visor, CRM reports and coordinate with Business team to resolve queries.
1. Experience in data management and able to enter data without errors.
2. Knowledge in Excel, PPT, Word
3. Should have an eye for detail and eagerness to learn
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 1,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time