PURPOSE OF JOB:
To help in achieving targeted top-line and bottom line objectives, by reaching Architects, key Institutions, Interior designers, Consultants(PMCs), Government projects and also give feedback regarding the competitors activities etc.
P RINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Architect Connect & Product Specification.
- Get the products approved by Architects, PMC , Designers including government and other institutions.
- Organize Architects meets & ensure that they visit the Le Studio
- Maintain active database of the architects and other institutions and ensure they are updated about new products and also Nitcos existing product range.
Product Visibility & Sampling:
- Ensure proper sampling, launching of new products & display at Architect ,Designers, Institutional Offices
- Tracking the competitors activities at the architects office
- Attending all building material and Interior exhibitions and promoting Nitco brand in specifiers designs.
- Generate list of projects where Nitco brand is specified and manage the lead upto sales closure with respective sales team/dealer.
- Achieve the target number of specification and lead closure in terms of number/value.
- Ensure visit to architect ,designer ,PMC ,Institutions as per target list.
- Generate timely MIS on the business development done and give projected sales through the leads generated.
- Ensure cross selling and up selling of products.
- Develop a loyal base of Architects, Designers, PMCs, Institutions so that new leads are generated and Nitco brand is specified.
- Give feedback on trends
- Suggestions for Product Improvement feedback from the architects,institutions etc.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time