- Stock allocation planning and implementation.
- Monitor weekly replenishment of merchandise.
- New store range and assortment planning.
- Review trends and performance against the forecasting.
- Visiting outlets, observation and interacting with the store team for solving merchandising issues and others.
- Identification of best sellers, highlighting them to prepare re-order reports of the same/similar merchandise.
- Identification of slow movers, highlighting them and plan to liquidate through discounts and other means.
- Analyzing the stocks as per ageing and plan for proper liquidation.
- Oversee stock reconciliation of base stock and floor stock.
- Ensure stock dispatch as per plan.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material Management
Role: Material Management Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time