Job Responsibilities for EHS executive (reporting to Site EHS Manager)
1) Prepare and implement EHS orientation modules for new own & contractual employees.
2) Prepare Tool-box talk materials on relevant topics and conduct Tool box meetings.
3) Deliver EHS training to own & Contractual employees, Maintain training records and conduct training effectiveness assessment.
4) Conduct internal Safety audits with department/area owners, Record all the findings and follow-up for their Corrective & Preventive action plan.
5) Coordinate EHS committee meetings, Prepare & circulate MOM and follow-up all the actions agreed in the committee meetings.
6) Monitor EHS KPIs on monthly basis, Prepare trend analysis of EHS KPIs and present it to HODs with improvement action plan.
7) Prepare the monthly & quarterly EHS reports.
8) Prepare, implement and monitor components of Emergency Preparedness
9) Prepare, implement and monitor PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) matrix.
10) Maintain the EHS systems as per ISO-14001 & OHSAS-18001
11) Helping colleagues to conduct risk assessment (Task Hazard Analysis, Process Risk Analysis etc.)
12) Carrying out incident investigations and propose corrective actions to be implemented
13) To track legal calendar and ensure compliance with license conditions.
14) Conduct Pre-commissioning / Start-up Safety Reviews
15) To monitor and maintain the performance of Effluent Treatment Plant with Zero Liquid Discharge system
16) Safe Handling, Management and Minimization of Hazardous Waste
1) Positive/ Assertive character & good interpersonal skills
2) Good coaching style & Strong ethical standards
3) Good communication skills (verbal, written and presenting)
4) Problem-solving ability and timely decision-making
5) Conflict management and composure under pressure
7) Can motivate others to take action
8) Willingness to travel to multiple sites in Maharashtra for work upon requirement.
9) Sound Application knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Power point)
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time