Role specific skillsets:
1. Meeting assigned lead generation goals for bringing in new business
2. Identifying and building relationships with key influencers such as banks, law firms, trade bodies, industry associations, etc.
3. Conducting lead generation activities as required filling the pipeline with new opportunities, including required industry or service related research, seminar or tradeshow participation, networking with target audience, etc.
4. Developing and maintaining required expertise in assigned services and products to independently qualify prospects for appropriateness of fit
5. Providing specific information for proposals to be generated by the sales team or respective practice
6. Manage a team and ensure appropriate allocation and timely delivery of tasks and projects
7. Support in developing group level marketing strategy and implementing assigned tasks
Salary: INR 17,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time