Job Title Manager - Materials
Functional Area Procurement
Main Purpose of the Job : Managerial role in procurement function.
Key accountabilities : Planning & procurement of Capex and R&M materials for Generation & Distribution
End Result Key Activities : Cost Reduction, Sourcing, Vendor Development, Value Engineering, Contracting,
Disposal, Development of new e-Business Processes.
(1) Commercial acumen to handle large procurement negotiations
(2) Good communication skill
(3) Knowledge of pan India vendor base
(4) IT conversant - experience in Oracle / SAP
(5) Speed & Flexibility
(6) Self motivated.
This Role Reports to Vice President (Materials)
Brief Role Description :
(1) Planning & procurement of materials for Distribution Network
(2) Value Engineering including cost reduction & new source development
(3) Preparing contracts as well as procurement of materials for Rajasthan DF
(4) Preparing Civil Contracts
(5) Quality Assurance Functions
Experience : 12 - 15 years in procurement function in leading industry
Education : Graduate Mechanical / Electrical Engineer from a reputed Institute with 70% marks all through his / her academic career.
**Note** : Those who have secured 70 % at their academics can only apply.
If interested, please send your updated resume incorporating your photo.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Electrical Engineer-Commercial
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time