1. New Packaging / Label designing or revising existing label from time to time to comply with regulatory & mandatory labeling requirement as per the respective country food safety norms (US FDA, CFIA, EU, AQIS, & FSSAI etc), proof reading and approval of artworks.
2. Assiting Export dept. for quality related documents like Ingredient list, Manufacturing Declaration, Processing details for each shipment.
3. Liasoning with external Laboratories for Analysis of Finished product samples.
4. Providing support to Customer for quality related documents like questionnaire, product specification, document for import permits & other documents needed for their food safety & quality protocol.
5. Coordinating with factory for root cause analysis & preventive action for customer / consumer complaints and replying accordingly to customer/consumer and every month tracking customer complaints summary report.
6. Responsible for resolving technical issue / queries raised by National & International regulatory bodies like USFDA, FSSAI, CFIA, etc
7. Assisting Factory for FDA registration, SID Filling & other related work.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time