- Conduct laboratory trials under guidance of team leader for product development
- Maintain detailed records of experiment undertaken
- Report qualitative observations from experiments to team leader
- Documentation of experimental records as per ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Assist in literature review on novel synthetic routes for dyes and pigments
- Development of novel synthetic routes free of toxic or dangerous substances
- Scale-up laboratory trials on pilot plant to validate process
- Prior experience in R&D of dyes/pigments
- Knowledge of azo chemistry, dyes/pigments chemistry, dyes intermediates
- M.Sc/M.Tech Organic Chemistry, Green Technology, or similar
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Organic Chemistry
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
The state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Taloja, India is built to handle multi-step synthesis and complex azo chemistry.
The Companies product range consists of acid and direct dyes that are suitable for different types of leather, textile and industrial applications.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Aishwarya Manjunath
Contact Company:Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Address :A 803/804 Ashok Gardens, Jivraj Thakersi Marg, Parel, Sewri, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400015,India