General Purpose / Objectives :Development of SIP protocol stack for Server & End points.
Areas of Responsibility :
- Participate in SRS creation, interpretation of RFC 3261 partition it into Terminal or End point and Servicer perspective.
- Interpretation of HTTP and SMTP and relate it to IETF RFC 3261.
- Should clearly articulate the requirement in SRS, draw MSC, come up with design document.
- Should draw event schema and do object oriented modelling.
- One should provide input for testing.
- Review and participate in requirement analysis, elicitation and ambiguity resolution
- Development and execution of test cases for different test phases.
- Modification or enhancement of artefacts according to change requests, defect analysis and supporting impact analysis
- Participate in Estimation, WBS preparation
- Contribute towards productivity, efficiency improvement in development activities
- Ensuring each activity to follow Infineon defined standard process, guidelines and work instructions
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time