Role & responsibilities:
- Would be having complete responsibility of factory.
- Should have experience handling the production department.
- Should have proven track record in utilizing manpower effectively.
- Factory maintenance & administration
- Facility Management is must.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Interacting with key stakeholders for inputs on effectiveness of technological tools.
- Improve existing processes through the use of technology
- Resolve problems concerning to individual department.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving systems, policies, and procedures.
- Facilitate the delivery of products.
- You shall work and perform any other Job Assignment given to you by the management from time to time and you should maintain secrecy and confidentiality during the performance of the above Job Assignment and shall not divulge or disclose any business secrets to any authorized persons which may adversely affect the reputation and goodwill of the Company and results in adverse consequences.
- The above mentioned points in the Job profile are basically the outline for your understanding. However, you are responsible to do any job given by the management / Superior as and when require.
- The basic objective of your appointment and job profile is to work for the interest of VOL group, irrespective of department and designation.
Minimum 10 years of experience.
Should be BSc Chemistry
Should be having leadership skills
Should be confident & and independent worker.
Job Type: Full-time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Chemistry
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.