- Role & responsibilities :
- Having good knowledge of testing all types of pigments for industrial application
- Should have good experience in handling all lab equipments.
- Would be responsible for testing of product sampling, incoming sampling and R&D testing.
- Matching of shades
- Strong coordination with our factory and Head office.
- Should have proven track record in handling a team.
- Timely reporting of samples.
- SQC reports
- Maintaining standards for sampling for customers
- Sending daily MIS reports to the management.
- You shall work and perform any other Job Assignment given to you by the management from time to time and you should maintain secrecy and confidentiality during the performance of the above Job Assignment and shall not divulge or disclose any business secrets to any authorized persons which may adversely affect the reputation and goodwill of the Company and results in adverse consequences.
- The above mentioned points in the Job profile are basically the outline for your understanding. However, you are responsible to do any job given by the management / Superior as and when require.
- The basic objective of your appointment and job profile is to work for the interest of VOL group, irrespective of department and designation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Should be BSc/MSc Chemistry
- Diploma/Degree in textile.
- Should be having leadership skills
- Should be confident & and independent worker.
- Job Type: Full-time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Chemistry, Diploma - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry
Sapwood Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
A reputed client of Sapwood Ventures Pvt Ltd
View Contact Details+