Development End points or User Agent for SIP network
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Participate in SRS creation for Softphone based on Mobile, Laptop,
Tablet,PC or Hardphone
2. One should come up with design MSC,design document by Integration of
Speech and Video Codecs.
3. Should clearly articulate the requirement in SRS, draw MSC, come up with
4. Should draw event schema and do object oriented modelling.
5. One should provide input for testing.
6. Review and participate in requirement analysis, elicitation and ambiguity
7. Development and execution of test cases for different test phases.
8. Modification or enhancement of artefacts according to change requests,
defect analysis and supporting impact analysis
9. Participate in Estimation, WBS preparation
10. Contribute towards productivity, efficiency improvement in development
11. Ensuring each activity to follow Infineon defined standard process,
guidelines and work instructions
1. Proficiency with usage of Video (H.263/H.264/H.265/H.266) and Speech
codecs G.711, G.729,G.723.1 & GSM 06.10.
2. Experience with to Speech codecs, Video Codec, RTP/RTCP etc is
3. Experienced with various multimedia frameworks and Multimedia pipe for
Android, Windows, Linux or any other.
4. Experience with Basic telephony, VoIP and telephony QoS is essential.
5. Knowledge of Client & Server Architecture, HTTP, SMTP, proficient with
implementation of SIP (RFC 3261) and SDP is preferred.
6. Knowledge of Call Processing & concurrency model and VoIP etc is
7. Expert in C++ and OOAD, experienced with multitasking OS or
8. Knowledge of TCP/IP and various underlying L2 protocols preferred
9. Experienced with various software development life cycle.
10. Participate in reviews at various phases of development
11. Debugging experience with GDB and Trace32 debuggers.
12. Experienced Configuration management tools such as Clear Case, SVN or
13. Experience in use of configuration management.
14. Knowledge of SIP Network and SIP network elements (ie User Agent,Proxy
Server, Registrar Server, Redirect Server, Location Server
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time